This page allows for the creation of material properties to be used in the calculators on this site. You can create new materials from scratch, or copy from the database.
Your list of materials will be available in all calculators (where relevant), so add any materials you will need.
- Create new materials by clicking the "(new)" row in the table and filling out the text boxes below.
- Edit materials by selecting from the table and updating the text boxes below.
- Import materials from our database on the next tab.
- Search the database using the form below.
- Copy to your materials by selecting a material from the table and clicking the "Copy" button at the bottom.
The calculators on this site can be used for free on a limited basis, but to obtain full use of the calculators you must sign up for an account. By subscribing to MechaniCalc, you will receive the following benefits:
- Unrestricted access to all calculators and other content on this site
- Ability to create new materials and cross sections for use in the calculators
- Ability to save input files so that you never lose your work
- Ability to generate beautifully formatted reports to document results
- Removal of all advertisements and popups
Please visit our pricing page for more details, or visit our sign-up page. You can cancel at any time if you aren't satisfied.
Do you have any comments or suggestions? We would love to hear them!