This page allows for the creation of material properties to be used in the calculators on this site. You can create new materials from scratch, or copy from the database.
- Create new materials by clicking the "(new)" row in the table and filling out the text boxes below.
- Edit materials by selecting from the table and updating the text boxes below.
- Import materials from our database on the next tab.
- Search the database using the form below.
- Copy to your materials by selecting a material from the table and clicking the "Copy" button at the bottom.
The calculators on this site can be used for free on a limited basis, but to obtain full use of the calculators you must sign up for an account. By subscribing to MechaniCalc, you will receive the following benefits:
- Unrestricted access to all calculators and other content on this site
- Ability to create new materials and cross sections for use in the calculators
- Ability to save input files so that you never lose your work
- Ability to generate beautifully formatted reports to document results
- Removal of all advertisements and popups
Do you have any comments or suggestions? We would love to hear them!